100% authentic vintage products
free secured shipping worldwide
new vintage bags weekly
3 physical stores in Amsterdam
Globe Trotter Suitcase in red Leather with brown leather details and handle. The Centenary collection was launched in 1997 to celebrate Globe-Trotter’s 100 year anniversary. Handcrafted in Hertfordshire, the range features the now-iconic handmade leather corners, straps, and handles. The suitcase has gold-colored hardware and black wheels, so the suitcase can be rolled. The Globe Trotter suitcase is in a good condition it shows some little signs of use which is normal because it is an old and used suitcase. This item can be found in our store at Reestraat 24 in Amsterdam or can be purchased directly via our webshop.
Did you know? The Globe Trotter brand was first established in Germany in 1897 and moved to the UK in 1932 where it has remained ever since. Globe Trotter cases are synonymous with great British craftsmanship combined with an elegant and functional design.
l’Étoile reference number: REGTB001
Height: 41 CM
Width: 69 CM
Depth: 22 CM
- We ship all our items worldwide! 🌍
- We ship all our items registered and secured. This means all our shipments require a signature upon delivery.
- Once we have shipped the item, you will receive a track & trace code so you can track your order.
- If your package gets lost, you will of course get your money back. The refund can only be made after we have been paid by the postal service.
What are the shipping fees?
Secured and registered shipment within the Netherlands: €10,-
Secured and registered shipment to all other countries are as followed:
Euro 1 zone*: €20,-
Euro 2 zone**: €25,-
Rest of the world: €35,-
Free shipping on all orders above €500,-
Euro 1 zone*: Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands), United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar and the Channel Islands), Sweden.
Euro 2 zone**: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (incl. Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, the Channel Islands, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Vatican City, Belarus, Switzerland.
- We offer a 14 day return policy for a full refund.
- We accept returns when the security tag is still attached.
- You can return your item by shipment or in one of our stores.
At l'Étoile de Saint Honoré - Luxury Vintage we provide you with a carefree shopping experience. We provide a 100% guarantee of authenticity on each item. Our expert team, with more than twenty years of experience in this industry, inspects each item extremely careful.
Good to know
- This beautiful item is one of a kind, which means we only have one in stock.
- All the items we sell are preloved, which means they are vintage. By buying vintage items, you lengthen the lifecycle of a product. Good for you, good for the environment: a win-win for everyone! 🍃
Do you have any other questions regarding this item? Feel free to send us a message via our chat function daily between 12PM and 6PM (CET), which you open on the bottom left!
Be the first to ask a question about this.